Sunday, October 16, 2011

Say Goodnight Gracie

Moderately tired.  Lots I could do.  Much will have to wait. 

Three of us just wrenched the last screw out of the last license tag to turn in tomorrow.  I nearly put my left trapezius into spasm getting it loose.

Today started with church, followed by a family breakfast.  Tara spent time with an ailing aunt while I  took a peek at some family videos with my parents.  Earlier this summer I had several dozen home videos spanning the last quarter century digitized onto a two terabyte drive.  I made this available to my parents while Tara and I are away.

Tara and I repacked and weighed our luggage and had dinner with our families. 

Now we need to not stay up too late.  Tomorrow is a big day and we will need our wits about us. I look forward to the opportunities that this position and trip promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment